Smart weight management and cognitive performance enhancer – which basically means a weight loss supplement combined with nootropics. Does Genius Burn work, is it side effect free and what do past customers think. This Genius Burn review answers all questions.
Genius Burn Summary: Genius Burn is designed to aid the weight loss process while priming your mind for losing weight.
Pros: Likely it will produce the promised energy boost
Cons: Ingredient profile could be better
Combination products such as this one are not out favorites. They are neither one thing on an other. There are far better weight loss pills and nootropic supplements on the market in our opinion.
Genius Burn Review
Genius Burn is a combination weight loss pill and brain boosting nootropic supplement marketed as a “2-in-1 Focus Enhancing Thermogenic Fat Burner” designed to improve brain health and provide fat loss.
There is much evidence to suggest that training your mind to lose weight is a very important factor in the weight loss process. Of course supplements can play an big role – nootropics are effective, as are weight loss pills. Our problem is whether a combination product such as Genius dilutes the effects of each benefit by including too many different ingredients.
Who Makes Genius Burn
It’s produced in the USA and the company behind the product also produces a “smart caffeine” supplement called Genius Caffeine. Both items are marketed under the brand name Genius Brand and they could not be more different.
Genius Caffeine is marketed on claims made about how good it’s blend of caffeine is, while Genius Burn is praised for its lack of caffeine. One is stimulant based while the other isn’t.
Very little is known about the company behind Genius Brand.
A close inspection of the Genius Burn label reveals the pills are manufactured by PacificNorthwest Naturals LLC, and an address in Washington is provided.
It does not provide a shopping cart facility or any information about the company or its products. It’s just a single page that is “powered by Weebly”, and has the Genius Brand logo in the centre and a link to company’s Amazon store.
Genius Burn vs Genius Burn 2.0
There appears to be two versions of the product currently – original and V2.
Genius Burn 2 appears to be a refinement with KSM-66 ashwagandha used instead of Sensoril ashwagandha. There are a few other minor tweaks as well.
This new Genius Burn 2.0 version (it is claimed) is more effective. But it is interesting that the original is still for sale on Amazon.
Genius Burn Advertised Benefits
- Burns extra body fat
- Decreases stress
- Improves the mood
- Provides clean energy
- Boosts memory focus and clarity
Genius Burn Ingredients
Each capsule contains 12 ingredients and most of them are proprietary blends:
- Sensoril (125mg): A proprietary blend that provides an Ayurvedic herb, called ashwagandha, that may offer protection against stress.
- iFAS503 (125mg): A proprietary blend of green tea, tuber fleeceflower root, and Loranthus.
- TeaCrine (100mg): A proprietary blend of theacrine that allegedly offers benefits that are similar to caffeine, but does not present the same risk of side effects.
- AlphaSize (100mg): A choline-boosting proprietary blend that is designed to improve memory function, concentration, and learning abilities.
- Cognizin (100mg): A proprietary blend that promises to reduce brain drain and help people think clearly.
- GS4 (50mg): A proprietary blend that provides the “miracle fruit” gymnema sylvestre. It can assist weight loss when combined with hydroxycitric acid and niacin-bound chromium, but the necessary ingredients are not present here.
- L- Theanine (50mg): A tea extract that has many alleged benefits and may be able to provide relaxation without the risk of drowsiness.
- Paradoxine (25mg): A proprietary blend that is is often added to nootropic supplements.
- Capsimax (12.5mg): A proprietary blend of capsicum that is a red hot property when it comes to weight loss, but the amount provided here is quite low.
- AstraGin (12.5mg): A proprietary blend that is designed to aid the absorption of other ingredients.
- Huperzia Serreta (2.5mg): Also called Club Moss. This ingredient is often added to nootropics and may have value as future treatment for Alzheimer’s disease.
Genius Burn Nootropic
Most people have come across weight loss supplements (diet pills, fat burners and appetite suppressants) but they may not be too familiar with nootropics.
A nootropic (or smart drug or bran booster) is a supplements that stimulates the brain and increases mental performance [source]. Nootropics have been around for decades and just like al industries there are good, fair and bad products.
A good nootropic can help many different conditions such as:
- Increasing cognitive performance
- Reducing stress
- Improving memory
- Providing extra focus
Genius Burn Customer Testimonials
Genius Brand have given discounts to a lot of customers in exchange for their reviews, so there is plenty of customer feedback available. Most of it is very good, but testimonials that are incentivised in this way may be biased.
A couple of positive reviews read:
“Genius Burn does everything the manufacturer says. I feel more energetic, I’ve lost weight, I don’t feel so hungry any more, and I find it much easier to concentrate at work.”
“I’m amazed at how much weight I’ve lost in the last couple of weeks. I’m 12 pounds lighter now. I also feel more on the ball mentally so I’m really glad that I decided to take a chance and give these wonderful pills a go.”
The amount of negative reviews may be fewer in number, but they raise some doubts about the product’s ability to deliver good results.
Two negative reviews read:
“This product has not helped me to lose weight and I don’t feel any smarter. In fact I feel pretty dumb for buying it in the first place.”
“These pills are horrible. All they do is make you feel sick and dizzy. Throwing up is not a good way to lose weight.”
How to Use Genius Burn
New users should take one capsule, two times each day, 30 to 45 minutes before meals.
If the capsules are tolerated well the dose can be upped to to two capsules, two times per day, from the fourth day onwards.
The manufacturer states good results will require a supplementation period of at least 60 days and points out the need for diet and exercise. Customers who want maximum benefits are told to take the two capsules three times a day.
Genius Burn Side Effects
The warning on the label states some people will need to seek medical advice prior to using the product:
- People under 18 years of age
- Women who are pregnant or nursing a child
- People with a medical condition
- Anyone who is using medication
However, a number of users state Genius Burn causes side effects, so we think all potential users would be wise to refrain from using Genius Burn without the prior approval of their doctor.
Reported side effects include:
- Sleep problems
- Upset stomach
- Migraine headaches
- Brain fog
- Lack of mental focus
- Weight gain
- Weight gain
Where to Buy Genius Burn
Anybody who wishes to buy a bottle of Genius Burn can only do so via Amazon.com, but Genius Brand does not post products to addresses located in the UK.
Fortunately, the product also appears to be available via other Amazon retailers that offer free international shipping. The cost per bottle is $50 (£39) and users who opt to take the maximum dose of six capsules per day will find a bottle only lasts 10 days.
The Amazon sales page bears an emblem proclaiming a money back guarantee, but no information is offered about its duration or any terms or stipulations that might apply if customers ask for a refund.
Does Genius Burn Work – The Verdict
Genius Burn contains a hotchpotch of ingredient that may improve mental ability and support weight loss at the same time, but it is unlikely to be a particularly strong product in either regard.
People who require a good nootropic would be better of choosing a supplement that contains only nootropic ingredients.
Anyone with a need to lose weight would gain more benefit from a supplement intended to focus on weight loss. Similarly, anyone wanting to explore the benefits of nootropics would be better suited using a dedicated brain boosting pill.
Genius Burn is designed to provide double benefits, but the two-in-one approach is misguided because it will also result in half the power.
Alternatives to Genius Burn
- Noocube – a natural nootropic can that help brain productivity
- Another product that is marketed as a pill to lose weight and improve brain power is Addrena. It is said to be a natural alternative to the drug Adderall.
- Golo Diet have Golo Release – a supplement that contains weight loss and nootropic ingredients, much like Genius Burn