A List of Publications by Human Nature on The Mind Body Problems of Humans
- Best fat burners and over the counter weight loss pills – a guide to the most effective natural fat burning pills available over the counter (otc) or online.
- PhenQ real reviews – actual PhenQ reviews from real people with before and after results.
- Noocube review – a leading nootropic supplements that can improve memory, focus and concentration.
- How to cum more – it sounds crude but ‘how to cum more‘ is one the most searched for issue on the web.
- Best semen increasing pills – this carries on from our how to cum more article, reviews of the best supplements for producing more semen
Why Humans Put on Weight and Get Fat
There are a variety of reasons why humans put on weight and get fat. One reason is simply due to overeating. When we consume more calories than we burn off, our bodies store the excess energy as fat. This can lead to weight gain and obesity.
Another reason for weight gain is due to inactivity. If we don’t get enough exercise, our muscles can atrophy and our metabolism can slow down. This makes it easier to gain weight, even if we’re not eating any more food than usual.
Additionally, certain hormones can cause us to put on weight. For example, glucagon is a hormone that tells our body to store fat for use as energy later on. So if we have too much glucagon in our system, it can lead to weight gain.
Finally, certain medications can also cause weight gain as a side effect. For instance, some antidepressants and antipsychotics can increase appetite or cause fluid retention. If you’re concerned about putting on weight, talk to your doctor about ways to manage your medication side effects.
Suppressing Appetite is the Key to Long Term Weight Management
There are a few key reasons why suppressing appetite can be highly effective for long-term weight management:
- Reduces calorie intake – Suppressing appetite and hunger cues naturally leads to consuming fewer calories per day. Taking in less energy than expended leads to fat loss over time.
- Avoids willpower struggles – Trying to resist intense food cravings and temptations requires tremendous willpower. Appetite suppression makes it easier to effortlessly reduce calories.
- Establishes new habits – Learning to eat smaller portions, stop snacking, and feel satisfied with less food can help reprogram unhealthy eating behaviors for good.
- Prevents impulsive overeating – People often eat impulsively in response to external cues. Curbing appetite stops mindless eating and emotional eating.
- Simplifies sticking to diets – Dietary compliance becomes much simpler when appetite is muted. You don’t feel constantly deprived or hungry.
- Maintains metabolic rate – Aggressive calorie cuts slow metabolism. Suppressed appetite allows a modest calorie deficit without starvation mode.
- Provides long-term change – Losing weight by force of will alone rarely leads to permanent change. Appetite control resets biological food cues.
In summary, appetite control supplements seem to offer clear advantages for establishing the new eating habits and behaviors necessary for successful lifelong weight management. The approach focuses less on short-term rapid weight loss and more on achieving sustained, long-term change. [ref1: https://www.outlookindia.com/outlook-spotlight/5-strongest-appetite-suppressants-to-help-you-lose-weight-fastest-working-and-best-hunger-suppressant-pills-of-2023-news-309061]
What Causes Sexual Problems
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. It can happen at any age, but is more common in men older than 75. More than half of all men between the ages of 40 and 70 have some degree of erectile dysfunction. While the cause of ED can be physical, it is more often the result of a combination of physical and psychological factors.
Physical causes of ED include: atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), hormonal problems, injuries or surgeries that affect the pelvic area or nervous system, and prescription medications. Psychological causes can include anxiety, depression, stress, and relationship problems. In some cases, erectile dysfunction may be a symptom of a more serious underlying health condition.
If you are experiencing erectile dysfunction, it is important to see your doctor. He or she can evaluate your symptoms and determine the cause of your ED. Once the cause is determined, your doctor can recommend treatment options that can help you resolve your erectile dysfunction and regain your confidence.
Human Body – Muscle and Skeletal System
Humans have receptors for ecdysteroids – plant and insect steroids. If that freaks you out then it shouldn’t…at least, no more than the fact that 50% of our DNA matches that of a banana. Well, some of us. It might be more like 90% for Donald Trump.
Ecdysteroids get their name from the moulting (molting for US readers) process insects go through, i.e. the shedding of parts of their exoskeleton and stuff. Ecdysis is the name of that process, and the steroids part has to do with the ring structure of the molecule.
Steroids are infamous in the bodybuildng world, for their effects on muscle growth, concomitant with several unwanted side effects, sometimes even if used correctly.
Androgenic hormones are the other element in this story. Testosterone is our main natural androgen, and it is key to many aspects of our health, including muscle growth, body fat regulation, sexual health and cognitive function.
When synthetic steroids act like androgens, they can accelerate the positive and negative impacts of natural androgens like testosterone. They can increase muscle growth, but accelerate androgenic side effects, such as acne, baldness, endogenous testosterone suppression etc.
The interesting thing about ecdysteroids is that they look like androgens, which got people very excited about them at first….but they didn’t act like them, which made the same people sad…but then they found that they did something else…and it was happy face time again. What an emotional rollercoaster.
What Can Ecdysteroids Do?
The scientific research is still in relatively early stages but the results so far are very promising. Ecdysteroids appear to trigger protein synthesis without causing negative side effects.
Some results even show the protein synthesis is at the same rate as one known synthetic anabolic steroid, Nerobol!
Protein synthesis is of course the manufacture of muscle building material and a key factor in anabolism.
Anabolic muscle growth is very interesting to bodybuilders and indeed anyone who engages in resistance training.
So, here we have something that has steroid like muscle growth effects, without the steroid like side effects.
Sounds like a win-win.
Other Benefits of Ecdysteroids
Protein synthesis stimulation isn’t the only trick these things can pull off either. They appear to be good for restoring liver health, reducing bad cholesterol, regulating blood sugar, improving collagen growth, improving heart health, and heal wounds faster.
Note: some ecdysteroids being currently tested are 20-Hydroxyecdysone (aka 20-Hydroxyecdysterone), Ecdysone, Turkesterone
Nootropics for the Mind and Brain
Nootropic supplements are designed to improve cognitive function. they are sometimes also referred to as “smart drugs” or “memory enhancers.”
There is a wide range of nootropic supplements available on the market, each with its own unique blend of ingredients. Some of the most common ingredients include omega-3 fatty acids, herbs like ginkgo biloba and Bacopa monnieri, and vitamins B6 and B12. Nootropic supplements are generally considered safe for healthy adults to take, but it’s always best to speak with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen.
Some people report feeling more alert and focused after taking a nootropic supplement. Others say they notice an improvement in their memory and concentration. There is some scientific evidence to support these claims, but more research is needed to confirm the efficacy of nootropics for cognitive enhancement.
If you’re considering taking a nootropic supplement, be sure to do your research and choose a product that is backed by science. Be sure to also speak with your healthcare provider before starting any new supplement, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or take medication on a regular basis.